Need a tranny tunnel built and e-brake setup made up

87GMCJimmy

Looking for a shop within a reasonable haul from Charlotte that can do some nice sheet metal work.
I have an 87 GMC Jimmy (hence my user name) that we put a 203/205 doubler with triple sticks and an HAD e-brake into. I had/have no desire for a body lift so, now I need a custom tranny tunnel. Also, I need something in the way of a working e-brake rigged up (the original pedal is gone since I want to put the A-pillars of a cage through the dash eventually). So, a tranny tunnel and something in the way of a lever type e-brake setup (that works!!! Had it setup with the stock pedal before and the dang brake would constantly drag).
I've got a pretty good idea of what I want shape wise and I also want it to be removable (like the older style were), mine was a fixed tunnel originally. Also, I want to still be able to mount my stock center console.
Anyways, enough of getting into detail. I need a shop that can make this happen, do a good job of it, and NOT be a complete ripoff!
Thanks y'all!!! :D

Our car club has a shop and we do a lot of sheetmetal work with chopping and customizing old cars. I'm sure we would be able to take car of what you need.

You are more than welcome to swing by the shop any Wednesday night after 6:30. Address is 606 Church Street, Concord. We are located beside the Domino's.

Hope to see you. Ask for Boobie.

Cool, thanks bro! I'll try and drop by later on this month (going through some wedding expenses today with my fiancee so, it may take me a bit to recoup funds!). Thanks!!!

I look forward to it. Congrats with the wedding!

im a little north but ive got a very expierenced sheet metal guy .. take a look at my website for some of our work.. thanks

im a little north but ive got a very expierenced sheet metal guy .. take a look at my website for some of our work.. thanks

Thanks bro! I'll be giving y'all a call about this, or possibly some other stuff soon!

Our car club has a shop and we do a lot of sheetmetal work with chopping and customizing old cars. I'm sure we would be able to take car of what you need.
You are more than welcome to swing by the shop any Wednesday night after 6:30. Address is 606 Church Street, Concord. We are located beside the Domino's.
Hope to see you. Ask for Boobie.

Thanks bro, gonna be around next wednesday night (March 9th)?

Pic of the current carnage! (ignore the DOM tubes across the pic, thier coming back out):
ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh43_biglightblue87_010.jpg_7ab5be0560eb02a766cf511f1b0c748e.jpg

Back