Need New Shocks!!!

BigJUGGY

Checkbook bouncin' all over the place,,,need some limit straps!!! Too much flex :cool: too much droop :eek: but its the axlewrap that'll get ya !!
:wtf:

need some sponsors......Anybody???? :huggy:

Send me some.... :bling:

Just wanted to Let Everybody Know That....

This forum Rocks!!! Thanx Guys!!! :Rockon:

Were you drunk when you posted this?

BigJUGGY said:
Checkbook bouncin' all over the place,,,need some limit straps!!! Too much flex :cool: too much droop :eek: but its the axlewrap that'll get ya !!
:wtf:

need some sponsors......Anybody???? :huggy:

Send me some.... :bling:

Just wanted to Let Everybody Know That....

This forum Rocks!!! Thanx Guys!!! :Rockon:

ENGLISH MUTHAFUKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

PC Errr....Woes!!!

Well, I'd like to THANK YOU for Those KIND Words of Encouragement and Support!!!

By your comments, I am assuming that you are Very Well Educated, Independently Wealthy, Only Drink Socially and Do Not Get Your Hands Greasy...Just Farm that out to the Peasants....And have someone Build your Chariot for you....

To Each His Own....Enjoy your Tea and Crumpets

....meanwhile i'll be.... :beer: 'n , :smokin: , :driver:

So Have Fun With IT!!! :Rockon:

I'm still not sure what your trying to say here, but if it's an introduction, then welcome to the forum.

Hey guys, Vass is just down the highway from Sanford. We don't speak engwish.

BigJUGGY said:
Well, I'd like to THANK YOU for Those KIND Words of Encouragement and Support!!!

By your comments, I am assuming that you are Very Well Educated, Independently Wealthy, Only Drink Socially and Do Not Get Your Hands Greasy...Just Farm that out to the Peasants....And have someone Build your Chariot for you....

um no :flipoff2: but please sllllloooowwwww down and get off of the meth :flipoff2:

just busting your balls..........welcome

The LOWDown....

What I'm saying in Englsih....

Yes, It was late last night and I won't drinkin', but wish i was...Yes I was tired and weary eyed.....& A BIG HELL YEA!!!...My JOB SUX and I wanna QUIT SO BAD & Just GO WHEELIN'

Got a Brand New Baby Girl...6 weeks old today....She's beautiful and I'm buyin' her first "NEW TO ME" Car tommorrow...the Barbie Jeep...thnx "BoltOn John" !!!!

I ain't lyin'..the money's tight and I have no room to talk cuz' my Jeeps' (notice plural) R just sittin thar rustin'... Got a BUNCH of PARTS and I'm wheelin' @ work.. On the PC, the phone, the Calendar and on paper...NOTE..
the gas mileage id good, ain't broke nothin' lately, no busted knuckles, no popped beads, broke no tow straps or snapped any winch cables,,,SO... all in all I'm doing just fine I Reckon...

Zups tuned me in here, I had no idear it waz here til last week...Yes I do live in the Big City of Vass, NC..most people haven't either..but its all GOOD Country Livin'!!

I Ain't Throwin Stones, Just lettin' the Air out. I think this SITE IS A+
I have wheel'd with some of you guys and lookin' forward to someday gettin' the BigJUGGY underway...

Until then, I'm buyin', tradin', sellin'...SKratchin' & KLAW'n like the rest of you guys tryin' to make it all WORK!!!

Hammer DOWN...W.F.O...... :burnout:

BigJUGGY :driver:

And a way with words. LOL

Welcome, Sanford is a big city compared to Vass, you'll have to come by and visit sometime.

Back