NEED NEW TIRES FOR TOW RIG

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

where is the best deal and place to get new tires for my tow rig? i run 245/75/16's and i need new ones. mine are BALD. :( anyone have a contact or hookup thru a tire place in the raleigh durham chapel hill area??? thanks.

Yep its Tuesday

I know a good tire store in Clayton, NC. Lewis Bros. tire and alignment. If interested call and ask for Jason (owner). Great prices and can get any tire you want.

Of all your friends who own all this shit or your always doing and asking things for and they can't help you out with a set of tires :shaking:

The only option ever is mayfield tires.
They are not online only available at secret outlets.

please spend the next years of your life stopping in every tire store asking for them.

I'd go to your local New Truck Dealer for your best deals.

This is why this site is a Fing JOKE

WOW!! You wonder why everyone says this site sucks and the majority of the posers and people on here are worthless. You hear it everyday on the streets and other forums and boards and out on the trails.Thanks a lot your BS and worthless waist of time really helped. :poop:

WOW!! You wonder why everyone says this site sucks and the majority of the posers and people on here are worthless. You hear it everyday on the streets and other forums and boards and out on the trails.Thanks a lot your BS and worthless waist of time really helped. :poop:

NO, it is posts like this that are worthless. Also, did you ever consider people are fucking with you because you are a jackass?

Yea, I here it all the time on the "streets" and "on the trails" from "everyone" about how crappy this site is, mostly from your so called "friends".

BTW, I posted about the cheapst place to get tires, but then again your just looking for attention.

Stop logging on if that's the case! That would get rid of a lot of the worthless BS.

I just got my new offroad adventures mag & 4 Wheel Parts is advertising buy 3 get 1 free on pro comp tires. The PCT all terrains are a pretty good tire.

Back