Need Parts Picked Up In Wake Forest

Kickdeez

I found a set of sliders and a bumper for my WJ in the Wake Forest area. I won't be able to get there for at least 2 weeks. Would anyone be able to grab them and hang on to them for me? Bonus if you'll be heading towards the Charlotte area anytime soonish.

If the seller is available tomorrow afternoon I can scoop them before I head to the farm. Getting them to the shop will be a hell of a lot closer to Charlotte than wake forest.

If the seller is available tomorrow afternoon I can scoop them before I head to the farm. Getting them to the shop will be a hell of a lot closer to Charlotte than wake forest.
Thanks for the offer. I sent him a message asking if he's available this afternoon. I suspect that won't work, mostly because he's very slow to respond, and even if he is available today, he wont tell me until it's too late. Can you PM me your number and I'll text or call you when I hear from him?

I might be able to if I can fit them in my Expedition. Can probably do it tomorrow. My son's been playing at USA Baseball all week so I've been a little crazy or would have said something sooner.
Thanks. Iā€™ll keep you posted. Coordinating with him has been difficult at best. I may end up driving up when I get time.

@Blaze & @StretchASU thanks for offering to help. The seller was extremely difficult to communicate/coordinate with so I just hopped in the truck yesterday and drove up there.
I'm glad you did.
I've been wanting some sliders and found the listing in Marketplace.
But alas, I'm a decent dude.
Nice score man!

I'm glad you did.
I've been wanting some sliders and found the listing in Marketplace.
But alas, I'm a decent dude.
Nice score man!
I needed a bumper and sliders and the price was too good to not buy them. They need a little "massaging" to fit right. Luckily I have a masters degree in half-assery, so I should be in good shape.

Back