Need sheet metal around Gboro/WS/Burlington

NickMaul

I need some good sheet metal to finish up my half doors for my xj. I am doing all four doors so I will need one descently sized sheet to get all my work done.

Need to find somewhere buy Friday!

Nick:bounce2:

DH Griffin in Greensboro?

Also, Nick, you know unless you have a cage, taking off all four doors and wheeling might tweak the uni a little. Make sure and not open the tailgate when you are flexing when you have all four doors off, or the hatch may not close back.

I am out of Fayetteville/Raleigh. I know it is prob. further than you are looking to drive, but I can help to makes sure you are getting a good price. Let me know size and thickness.

Matthew - McCune Technology

MetalsUSA in Pleasant Garden. Talk to Gary Mobley (gmobley@metalsusa.com) tell him Paul Hill mentioned them to ya. I got a 16g 48"x 96" sheet for $55, along with other stuff.

I am out of Fayetteville/Raleigh. I know it is prob. further than you are looking to drive, but I can help to makes sure you are getting a good price. Let me know size and thickness.
Matthew - McCune Technology
thanks for the offer, i will def contact you if I need a bigger order but I ended up getting a good deal at Fishel Steel off of 52 in Winston Salem.

Thanks Everyone

Back