Need Shirts made for Club

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
Looking for a company to make our club shirts for us, possibly coozies, and other gear also.

Have had a few references from Trailhugger, but figured I would open this up and see if any of you wanted to recommend a company for good quality, quick turn around, and willing to handle small orders, first order will literally be a mess, just ordering 1 for everyone, at whatever size they are, unless they want extra.

Probably a small amount (20-50) of coozies with our logo (In progress)

and maybe some Hoodies/and other gear, but again, in small orders.

Already getting our stickers done by Brent (Mbalbritton) already so no need for another reference for those.

Thanks alot,

Eric Schmitt
Triad Trail Junkies

A little far for you...but you could try Granite Knitwear just outside of Salisbury. Depending on the intricacies and the volume of shirts, I've had them made there as cheaply as 3.50/shirt and as expensive $10/shirt.

Our order is going to look about like this (Random)

Size:
(1) Small
(4) Medium
(5) Large
(3) XL
(2) 2XL

Maybe a bit more than 15 to start, but I mean, probably as random as 1-5 of each size, and I will order a few extras in advance, but not alot.

Quality Shirts will be important, willing to spend a few extra bucks for a shirt that will hold up. Thought alot about buying the caarhart pocket t's and just getting someone to print the designs on them.

PM'd MCJEEP.

Won't be ready to order until probably mid January, but just wanting to iron out the details sooner than later since I have never ordered custom shirts before, want to make sure I handle it right and don't screw up.

Spoke to JC, Clarified about the ordering and that sizes wouldn't be an issue.

Looks like I just need to find someone willing to work wiht a low minimum order, he recommended a local company that had a minimum order of 12 so that doesn't seem too bad at all.

Mike (MCJEEP) will do 1 shirt for you if you want. He can do artwork too. But, get with him early as he is busy. I know I have a lot of shirts to get printed up for 2011 ECORS :)

If Mike doesn't PM you back soon, I'll give you his number or yours to him and he'll call ya.

Mike (MCJEEP) will do 1 shirt for you if you want. He can do artwork too. But, get with him early as he is busy. I know I have a lot of shirts to get printed up for 2011 ECORS :)
If Mike doesn't PM you back soon, I'll give you his number or yours to him and he'll call ya.

He responded quickly, let me know the deal, got back to me with pricing already.

Thanks for the help everyone. Ive got alot more info from this than I expected.

Looks like I will be using Mike for shirts, if he isn't too busy once I figure out how many we need to get, what sizes, etc...

You can also check with squeegetees..they do awesome work.They did this desigh for me.I think they do galloways 4wd shirts also.they are in Midland N.C.

Attachments

• m_8491e3796c480248c5c39f41f0fd7f61.png
    m_8491e3796c480248c5c39f41f0fd7f61.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 209
Back