Need shop for gear install

gary.h

Looking for a shop to do a gear install in a JKU (non rubi). Have gears, master install kits, and grizzly locker for rear housing. I am in Colfax, so anywhere in the Triad will work.

@JC I gave it the old college try, had the axle shafts and carrier out, but for the life of me I could not get the rear driveshaft off. So after a few hours, I just put it back together and popped open a few cold ones.

@novacayne75 Thanks bud but I'm in greensboro.

@stewartgivens Thanks as well but I'm really hoping to find someone in either Greensboro or Winston. If I have no luck, I'll hit up Andy.

Yup, we can help you out.

@ol'Jeeps Thanks but I looked on a map and Hickory is pretty far from me. I am directly in between Greensboro and Winston.

@Oliver's This is Gary. I called you this morning around 9am. Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I will see you on May 5th. Looking forward to finally getting these gears installed.

Pfft....you're lucky! The closest place to me is ECGS and they're a hair over 2 hours! Everybody else is 3-6 hours away!

Thanks for the offer but i already something booked at Olivers. Looked at your website though, pretty sweet jeeps.

Back