Need shop in charlotte with tubing, hiems, bushings

98xjjeep

I need some 1.5 .120 tubing 10 feet, 1.75 .120 tubing 20feet, 7/8 hiems, and control arm bushings. I will be in Charlotte saturday. Who has all or any of that in stock?

I have called before asking for them to get a steering kit together like the ballistic fab hiem joint one and they said they would call me back....Never called back even after i left a follow up message. Today i called around 2 and left a message. Then i called again around 5:30....No call back. I mean you can't be that busy. I guess i will drive a little father to ECGS tomorrow. Hell they have answered at 10pm before!

You actually can be that busy.
I do understand your frustration and I sincerely apologize.
Just a quick FYI.
I friend of mine needed some help with his business and the compensation was very good. I'm at another company in Charlotte in a unrelated business for the time being until we can get things straightened out. My business is not running at full speed right now but I do have a full time guy continuing to do work in the shop.....hence not being able to get to the phone and return calls asap, again I'm sorry for that. I am by no means closing down or having intentions of closing down. I did move the shop recently as well and I still have a lot of parts in boxes that I havent been able to get put up.
I'm still at the shop every day and if you need something the best way to get a hold of me for the time being is by email...
Again sorry for the frustration and inconvenience that we have caused.....we'll be back up and running full speed shortly.

Alex
Alex@carolinatruggies.com

You actually can be that busy.
I do understand your frustration and I sincerely apologize.
Just a quick FYI.
I friend of mine needed some help with his business and the compensation was very good. I'm at another company in Charlotte in a unrelated business for the time being until we can get things straightened out. My business is not running at full speed right now but I do have a full time guy continuing to do work in the shop.....hence not being able to get to the phone and return calls asap, again I'm sorry for that. I am by no means closing down or having intentions of closing down. I did move the shop recently as well and I still have a lot of parts in boxes that I havent been able to get put up.
I'm still at the shop every day and if you need something the best way to get a hold of me for the time being is by email...
Again sorry for the frustration and inconvenience that we have caused.....we'll be back up and running full speed shortly.

Alex
Alex@carolinatruggies.com

Ok well thanks for clearing that up. I hear ECGS and other customers talk highly of your company so i have always wanted to send my business your way when i can. I went ahead and picked up tubing from ECGS and then went home and ordered the hiems and joints from you online today. Now that im working on alot more project for people i need parts all the time. I will be sure to still give yall a call first though. Thanks for commenting Alex and good luck getting things going again!

they have a resale building next to the scale. you can buy all kinds of new material there. that is where i usually end up going when i am in a pinch. they have 1.5 and 1.75 DOM, if i recall.

Back