Need someone to weld in a small frame section on a 65 Mustang in Triangle area

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I am building a 65 Mustang and I am not sure I trust myself to get this frame section squared up like I need to. It is the small straight piece of frame from right beneath the strut tower out to the front bumper, under the battery apron. I have already removed the core support and battery apron and most of the frame rail. There was no real reference for me to go by because it was all rusted and damaged up there.

I really just need someone to weld in the new frame section, maybe tack in the battery apron and core support for me.

I can do sheetmetal work no problem, but I am still not totally comfortable with frame work and getting things square. Rather farm out that to be sure it is done right and my car doesn't crab walk down the road. :lol:

Anyone around do decent work for a decent price? I do have a MIG welder, grinders, saws, etc here along with beer if anyone wants to just come by and hang out and help..........

Shannon from HPJ is my go-to guy. Dunno if he'd come to you, but his day job isn't far from your place.

I found a local guy who is helping me out, he's doing the work in my shop with me so it is working out really well. He's doing awesome work too. Came over last Friday and got the frame installed and the core and apron tacked in. This Friday he is coming back and is going to finish the frontend and hopefully start doing some other body work on the car for me so I can focus on other parts of the car.

Back