Need to clarify classified rules

WrenchedXJ

My posting was deleted because I did not include a price in my add. The reasoning was behind this was not that I forgot to add it, but was looking for an even trade, which was stated in the add. The rules are just a bit confusing when it comes to trading things. The sub-forum description says "wheels and tires for sale or trade", the rules require you to include a price. Trading normally doesn't include any money.

It's just a standard policy. Post a price even on trades. Maybe you could sell it then use the cash to buy one on want.

Including a price with your trade saves both you and those looking at your AD time. Putting a value on your item gives others a place to start when considering their own items to trade with you. It also cuts down on needless chatter in a FS/FT thread. You must always include a price whether you are trading or selling your items. In my opinion, it is one of the best rules on this board. Saves me wasting my time offering you something you wouldn't be interested in.

I'm such a bacon guy!!!

Back