New board in charge

88bronzetrooper

Well being the beginning of March I think it’s a good time to make this offical. After taking all the nominations we have filled a new board for NOAS

Please welcome

President: Henry Young

Vice President: Smitty's Garage

Treasurer: Thomas McKay but we all know that means Mary McKay will be doing it

Social media and marketing: Andrew Hammond Fisher

IT: Josh Connors

Thanks to all these members for stepping up and leading our club into its next phase. On behalf of the outgoing board I want to thank everyone for all the help we have had over the years. I think we have made a huge change in this club and I can’t wait to see what is in store for the future.

I doubt anyone is here and not in facespace, but congrats (I think :D) and thank you to all involved. Good stuff.

I doubt anyone is here and not in facespace, but congrats (I think :D) and thank you to all involved. Good stuff.
Hahaha you’re probably true. But I know one or two are. And I would like to make this more active.

And you would be wrong. No social media for me.

I appreciate the folks that soldiered on for a long time before this changing of the guard, without you the club would not be here today.

Back