Started back in July, as I could barely walk on my trailer without stepping through. What took So long, was waiting on the Wet Treated Lumber from Lowe's, to Dry. I coated it with a Solid Stain. Also, slowly, figured out How the Dove Tail is put together. Seems to be the Best method, as there are 2 smaller top angle iron pieces, that hold the board ends. So, you don't have to "Bow" the boards in or "Notch" the frame, & re-weld. And trust me, there is No such thing, as a "Self drilling/tapping" bolt or screw, that will drill into 1/8" Steel. You Will, pre-drill the hole. Then garb the Impact! Once I got the Old wood off, the rust wasn't near as bad as expected. Cleaned up best I could, & rattle canned the frame with Kryon Red Primer. I had enough Automotive paint left over, to paint the frame & trailer, from the front header, back. The dove tail boards have 3 coats of solid stain, top/bottom/sides/& ends. I had left over lumber that was dry, & used that, plus painted & installed, while waiting on the treated lumber to dry. I finally moved the lumber into my garage, while waiting out Two Hurricanes, & following Rain! I got 2 decent coats of stain on the main boards, before I ran out. I'll wait & see how it holds up, before adding a finish coat.