New fith wheel

bignick

Fastest fat guy on two wheels....
Boguht me a new camper this weekend at the show. I havent camped much around this area. Didnt know what is good in the are for familys. (charlotte)

Congrats on the new 5er! I know you will enjoy that. Rates are real cheap at Myrtle this time of year!

Boguht me a new camper this weekend at the show. I havent camped much around this area. Didnt know what is good in the are for familys. (charlotte)
Congrats on the new camper!! Care to post details or pics?
We go to Ebenezer State Park sometimes for a cheap weekend away. Its in Rock Hill has decent rates and is a super clean campground. The only downfall is no pool but they do have a beach on lake wylie during the summer.

Me and my family really like Cross Country Campground in Denver just off 150. We've got about 10 nights reserved for there already for the summer. They have good family fun like movie nights and game night where they play WII on a big screen and a clean pool. You can also take your golf cart which is nice for us.

2011 29 foot prowler. We had a 36 foot montana. We upgraded to this one for the rear bunks and tub/shower. I have 2 small kids. Much better!! No pics yet. Will try asap

Check out Dan Nicolas Campground in Salisbury. We have a 7 year old and he loves it. Also, check out James Island in Charleston, another great place. Myrtle is too much of a zoo most of the time for us, I prefer more room and a more laid back campground.

We are at zooland right now. Nice place and a lot for the kids to do. We go to a lot of the state parks in Nc, Va and Tn each summer.

Back