New guy on the DZ.

Tuffie226

Just thought I would post my introduction. Just purchased my 05 Wrangler X last week, and have been surfing high and low for research on what I would like to do to it. As for me, I am Parachute Rigger at Ft Bragg (great deal on parachutes, never opened, only used once, don't mind a little blood splatter :D ).

Lot's that can be done to that rig. Great starting point. Where did you call home before you let Uncle Sam snag you? That will help the guys here understand a little more about the type of wheeling you may do and the mods that will help you the most. Welcome aboard! And Thanks for your contribution in the continuing Freedoms we are able to have!

Thank you...

for the welcomes. Before I signed up for the Ft. Bragg carnival ride, home was Wyoming and South Dakota. I have been to Moab a few times with my brother in law, not quite what I need to do yet to the jeep. Somewhere down the road maybe when I return to the Rockies. For now the Jeep will mostly be something to take off road hunting, but still has to function as a DD (and maybe blaze a few trails on the drop zones :Rockon: ). Look forward to learning from y'all.

Back