New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

BrandyBAH

Hey-
I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd intorduce myself. I'm Brandy and I have a 98 Chili Pepper Red TJ Sport. I'm from WNC originally but have been in and around the Charlotte area since college.
I teach 3rd grade reading and enjoy it...gotta love having summers off.
I'd like to eventually do some wheelin' but since the Jeep is a daily driver I can't be too agressive. (although I have been in my grandfather's apple orchard in the mountains after lots of rain and had some fun that way)
Just thought I'd say Hey.

Welcome Brandy! I would have loved to have had a teacher who was into rock crawling!!! Mine were always boring! Any way, welcome to the group and any help needed just holler and some one will answer up! Oh I had to go back and correct all my mistakes did I get em all? LOL Just kidding!

By the way there are plenty of trails at Uwharrie that stock jeeps can navigate. Just watch the posts and when a group gets together, just answer up "hey I wanna go!"
:beer:

WELCOME TO THE BOARD,AND CHARLOTTE.IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE WITH A STOCK VEHICLE,I WAS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE THE ONLY ONE.
Mines stock too, well, almost, Got a lexan windshield and a window air conditioner. I've wheeled most of URE, and lots in CO with a stock vehicle. It's a good way to learn. And Brandy, welcome to the board!

uwharrie can run a stock vehicle no problem, i did it back in december... with a stock 97 tj with some rubi tires and rims

Nice, we now have a teacher with a DD stock jeep.

Just shows how important that grammar is. I mean one comma difference and.....:lol:

welcome, what kind of rig you got

New Guy from Florida

Hello from FL,
I found this site from ROF. I am always on the lookout for new forums to look into. This one is in the back yard of my second home in McCayville, GA we do a lot of wheeling in Tellico. We have been there with JJUSA and are going back in Oct. So here is a great big Hello....:bounce2: :bounce: :bounce: from the new guy

My family some friends & I will be in URE april 5,6,7,& leave on the 8. You are welcome to ride with us. Welcome to the board!

Yea sure we all wheel here. Web wheel that is. J/K welcome to the board!

I am hoping to be in URE the weekend of the 5-8th of April. I will probably have to wheel the wifes TJ this time since I haven't got started on the Xj yet. We have 2 teachers that usually wheel with us. Welcome to the forum. Be careful it's addicting.

Back