New Tattoo Artist Needed

Atla

Pew Pew! Vroom Vroom!
What a shame. This guys been doing my ink for a long time. Looks like something bad went down for him to abandon his clients and $250/hr business.

Probably not going to end well. For him or my last deposit.

Any recommendations? I was driving four hours round trip to Winston-Salem, so distance doesn't matter too much if they are good.

What a shame. This guys been doing my ink for a long time. Looks like something bad went down for him to abandon his clients and $250/hr business.

Probably not going to end well. For him or my last deposit.

Any recommendations? I was driving four hours round trip to Winston-Salem, so distance doesn't matter too much if they are good.
Just find a way to go join him?

I've nothing actually useful to add as I'm a biatch when it comes to needles.

Ryan Mills at 1 Up in Waynesville. He's damn good.

I know there's more than one of you degenerates sporting ink.

No one has any other suggestions?

a249r2Z_700b.jpg

Phil Hilton at Mooresville Tattoo has done all of mine as well as the most recent for my sister & @Mulishajoe. Super talented & absolutely wonderful to work with. I also follow several on IG - currently obsessed with the work of TeeJ Poole with Blackbird Studio in Mebane

Zack at seventh sin tattoo in Charlotte did mine. No complaints. I’d go back to him again.

Zack at seventh sin tattoo in Charlotte did mine. No complaints. I’d go back to him again.

This one looks like a winner. The owner has the black/white style realism style I like for my back piece I need done.

I sent them a message, now to get pricing and booking details.

I couldn't care less who you find to draw on you, but damn if your OG dudes disappearance isn't a cliffhanger!

Was your guy the main dude from the article or the Hispanic "friend" who has since gone in hiding? Any follow-up information?

Back