New Truck

its only one step away from a minivan...
so are you planning to SAS your lease vehicle agian or did you buy this one?

Back in Black...

Nice truck, nice *NEW* house, hows Brandi doing, gotta be getting close ?

No, and I ain't talking shit about anyone's junk, just making the observation that it is awful close to the other dwellings. What ever floats your boat. Me personally, I am gonna be a park ranger in a National Park and would like to live in an outpost way out in the middle of nowhere. :D

Well, ok then.

I was just busting your chops...... :flipoff2: Ya' know just poking at ya. No harm done.

I kinda felt like Dirty Harry there for min. with the double question.

I know you were kiding. ;) It is a very nice house and I hope you are very happy with it Mikey. Does it have a garage with spare room to work on a trail rig?? :D

Mikey said:
I leased this, and I plan to turn it in in 4 years looking exactly like it does now, thank you very much :flipoff2: :D

Wait a minute..... didn't you lease your Tacoma too? Wasn't it SAS'd before the lease was up ??? :driver:

glad to see everything is looking good for you! I like the truck! Nice looking house as well!

Mike will have the first Frontier 2wd to 4wd SAS... :flipoff2:

Limited slip diff I hope? you remember how great the open diff in the S-Runner was... :rolleyes:

Drive it like ya stole it! :burnout:

A friend of mine just got an 05 Xterra. The new Nissans are pretty sweet, that's a nice truck you got yourself.

Back