Newbern or Morehead city axle rebuild shop

zosimov21

Anyone know of a good place in the Newbern/morehead city area to get a axle rebuilt and gears inspected? I attempt it myself but I don't have the tools/knowledge or place to do it at? I picked up the axle about a year ago from a guy and its been sitting since. Doesn't leak or anything, just needs to be refreshed and the old link brackets taken off of it. Thanks

Coastal Auto and Transmission did both front and rear ends with lockers in my Grand Cherokee.. Havn't had a lick of trouble since.. They took their time and made sure the backlash and all was perfect before letting me take the jeep out of their shop... Their prices are awesome and they do all of my work to all of my vehicles, work and personal... Give them a call talk to Charlie and tell them that Bruce sent you and they will get you in quick and take care of you on the repair end and price end....

252-808-2886.. They are located in Morehead City.

i work at coastal transmission and will prolly be the guy checking out your axles, we are not very busy right now so bring it in next week and you will get a fast turnaround

Brendan

Brendan,

Where the hell is my red jeep?

lol just messin with ya man!

Back