newcomer ?

skully

hello everyone, Im new to this site and have a quick question. On my truck I have some tires that are aparently very old even though they dont look it they are 35x17.50x15 mickey thompson baja radials. has anyone ever heard of these I checked on some new ones and I was told that I couldnt get them anymore. I was told that 35x12.50x15 was the widest tire I could get at this time.

They used to make some really wide ones in the late 80's early 90's.

no theye are 35x17.50x15 they are extremely wide. thats what I liked most about them they give my truck such an agressive apperance. they looc like tires that would be on a pulling truck.

i would like to see i picure..ive never seen tires that damn wide

I dont doubt they are 17.5s for a second.

In 89-90 I had a jeep on MT Baja Rads 33x15.50s

i know those pit bull tires come in 16.5...never seen any though

tire sizes tend to change every few years...

I remember when 44x24x15 were all the rage...

Thanks I got some pics with my camera phone but the pics wont transfer 2 my email 2 get them on here. just a small speed bump though. I double checked the tire size and got an extremely clear pic and it is def a 35x17.50x15

trying to create an avatar and post pics in some threads. I looked at the link that you attached and the only paymnt mehtod I saw was paypal and I dont have a paypal account. I could do it with my creditcard though????

I am pretty sure you can go to pay pal and send money using a CC without a pay pal acct. eathier way you can set one up easy with a CC I think

newcomer?

last night i was looking through a few mags a came across a chevy that was set up with 44/18.5/17 idk if it is a mis print or what but heres my input

Back