Nitto Mud Grapplers

bigmackloud

Hey,

any opinions on Nitto Mud Grapplers? a buddy of mine needs a set of tires and options are limited for 22" rims. right now he has the 37" Toyo M/T's but he said he can't seem to find them anywhere right now. any thoughts on how many miles you could expect to get out of 37" Grapplers on an '04 2500 TD?? how's the ride, etc?

any other suggestions on a truck tire for a 22" rim would be appreciated.

thanks,
bimgac

Don't know about the mud grapplers but i have the Toyos and love them... I checked for a guy a few weeks ago and 4WP was the only place that could get them for a 20" or 22" wheel. Even my buddies at the tire stores couldn't get them. Bfg make a 35x13.50x22 MT.. There is suppost to be a 35" and a 41" irok radial for a 22" wheel but i haven't been able to get availability yet. A lot of people do not like 4 wheel parts but they definately have an edge in getting new products

grapplers

a buddy of mine has a 2004 z71 lifted with the 37 inch mud grapplers on 20s. It rides kinda rough but it also might be the huge lift so its hard to tell. He loves them and they look awesome they wear really good, of course if i spent that much on tires they better last for years. haha if you have the money they are the way to go plus i dont know of many others that offer 22" wheel sizes unless your p-diddy or somethin?

Back