NOAS 20th Anniversary Uwharrie End of Year Event!

XterraNC71

NOAS Social Media Coordinator
Hallelujer, it's almost time for shenanigans at Uwharrie for the 20th year in a row!

The amazing thing is, our sponsors are making things happen that we could have never even anticipated! Mike May of mikellisbodylifts.com is sponsoring dinner for Saturday night (meal is TBD) and Kyle Mciver of P&P Engineering and Chris Meisner of Nisstec are sponsoring our campsite! This year we were able to bag sites at the awesome Badin Lake Group Campground! For those that have never been there, It's got separate access to the campground with a large common area (made of actual GRASS not gravel šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) hot showers, flushing toilets and lots of fire pits!

And of course we will have raffle prizes of all sorts! The big raffle is shaping up to be AMAZING.

As a reminder, the dates are October 22nd-24th (although some will arrive Thursday night)

For those that have never been, Uwharrie trails require a pass, and those can be picked up (along with a free trail map) at the Eldorado Outpost. Set your GPS for the Outpost, and grab that map to find your way to our campsite. It's also made up of service roads, so all offroading vehicles must be registered and tagged to drive from the campground to the trails. Otherwise, they must be trailered to the trails.

Final note. Memberships grant access to the raffles, the campground and the dinner. Of course, for non paying members camping will be $10 a head, $5 per head for the big dinner Saturday night, and then buying in to the non-member raffles. Please see post in the announcements to check into Membership packages, if you're interested!

As always, stay safe and thank you for being part of the family.
Huge thank you to our sponsors:
@gluetread
@mikellisbodylifts
@warnindustries
@nisstec
@cmperformance
@coastal.offroad
@benchmarkabrasives
@p.pengineering
@nc4x4_official
@rockauto_llc
@shadow_wolf_mfg
@z1_offroad

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 154
Where do I go to become a member? I used the links provided on your Facebook page and it tells me blocked site.
Where do I go to become a member? I used the links provided on your Facebook page and it tells me blocked
Sorry man. Umm it said blacked site huh. Well Iā€™ll have our IT look at it. So if you want to be a member. You can send the payment to PayPal at Membership@Noas4x4club.com. And your welcome to message me here with any questions.

Pardon my extreme ignorance, as I'm new to area, and this site. Is there a sign up for these event, or just show up?
So we have ask for just a post here or on our Facebook group saying your coming if you can. But otherwise just show up

This is Henry. I'll be bringing two friends. One with his own truck, and the other will ride along with me. Both will be camping and want dinner Saturday night.

We missed ya buddy. But donā€™t be photoshopping your truck in to make it look like you joined us now :p
Ha! I could pull up any pictures of my truck at Uwharrie and it would look like I was there. The trails always look the same when it is dry!

Back