Not showing threads

UTfball68

I'm having an issue with threads I start or I'm the last to reply to showing up in my CP and under new posts. I am subscribed to the threads, yet not seeing them in my subscriptions or under new posts. It looks like if someone else responds it gets bumped and shows up, but if I respond, it disappears again...but I'm not entirely sure seeing as I've only checked 3 threads. I can go back in to the specific forum I posted in and find the thread though. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Any thoughts on this? I just posted a 'Lake Jocassee' thread and it's not coming up in New Posts or my CP. I can now actually go in to my subscriptions list and it's there, or go to the section I posted the thread. But to me, every post I make, the thread disappears until someone else responds.

x2 for me. posting in a thread and not bumping ttt.

^^^Just like this. When I posted, it didn't show. But it was bumped in my subscriptions and in the forum, with the correct time stamp...but didn't show up in CP or New Posts. But when weezy posted it showed up in both places.

Now that I post this, lets see if it disappears again.

Edit...disappeared from the lists again. And it didn't get bumped off in a matter of 3 minutes.

Did this just start in the last couple of days?

I'm betting that considering the thread view system is (currently) based on whether or not you've actually looked at a thread, rather than on a non-specific session-based list... this is probably more feature than bug. You've replied to the thread last, so you've seen the thread, so it's not recognizing the thread as unread.

Yeah...I noticed it yesterday, I was gone Friday-Monday, but Friday there were no 'issues'. If it's a feature and everyone else can still the threads/posts because it's still unread for them, then no biggie.

I agree with saf-t. That is exactly what is going on. It's not that other people aren't seeing your thread in their new posts, it's just that you aren't seeing it because it's not a new post for you.

Yep. Also, if you hit new posts, then go read 5 threads, then hit new posts again, those 5 threads will not be in the list. This has tripped me up a few times but I'm getting used to it.

Yep. Also, if you hit new posts, then go read 5 threads, then hit new posts again, those 5 threads will not be in the list. This has tripped me up a few times but I'm getting used to it.

Yeah...I just noticed that too. I read a thread, closed it, then decided I wanted to respond or edit and it was no longer there.

Back