nov 4th group

shaneopaino

alot of us from kannapolis are leaving around 10am to go to uhwarrie post on here if ud like more info wil b down there all day its not this weekend but next jus pm me or post on hee and let me kno

I'll be there with a group Saturday. What are you guys wheeling?

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

If you don't mind a noobie I would like to join. I live in Concord. Where are you meeting in Kannapolis?

thats fine on meeting us out there man will be meeting at my friends house ill get the adress soon my numbers 7043050093 will b meeting at 8ish were leaving at 830 and to mars fab will be willing a asortment of stuff i have a xj on 32s locked in the rear my buddys have some yjs tjs and ithnk a fourrunner or 2 jus mildly built jeeps mostly yall have some buggys and stuff if yall will b out there itd be cool to get up with yall agaiin will b out there around 10 or so if u wanna meet up jus save my number and call ortxt me i actually and planin on avn u do some work for me very soon

well will b out there man burgundy jeep xj on 32s and my boys will be in wranglers and xjs too one army green on 35s ull prly see us tx when u get out there and willmeet up jus let me kno ur from nc4x4 namess shane 704 305 0093

Back