NP241C Passenger Drop Transfer Case

Kickdeez

*SOLD* NP241C from 89-91 2500 Suburban. Passenger side drop case with 32 spline input and electronic vehicle speed sensor. $450. Located in Charlotte, NC.

IMG_5348.JPG
IMG_5349.JPG
IMG_5350.JPG
IMG_5351.JPG
IMG_5352.JPG

Last edited:

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero

Kickdeez

Yep, I bought it for my NV4500 swap (into my squarebody suburban). After I started looking into getting a SYE, shifter, etc., I decided I'd rather just pay AA for an adapter to use my existing NP205. I've already rebuilt it, installed a VSS kit on it, and it has the correct yokes. It’s a bit of a trade-off, and I may kick myself later for selling this, but I'm gonna stick to my current plan, and use the 205

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Yep, i already picked up your old one that was full of mud, lol. I figured I'd start out a little better then work on the other one when this project is done.
which one was that?
I've done a few ls swaps at this point...

Am I forgetting? Did I sell you one that had an issue? If so I hope you would have let me know ...If I sold somethig that wasnt as I represented Id have made it right in a heartbeat...

1-tonmudder

Doin my part to stir the pot.
I had three of em a month or so ago,two mech and one elec.Alot of folks dont know they even exist.

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
I had three of em a month or so ago,two mech and one elec.Alot of folks dont know they even exist.
Yeah they are a bit of a oddity. 2-3 year run in the k5 and Burban only essentially

1-tonmudder

I think only 91 has the VSS.I know 91 was the only year for a 4L80E and a 205 w VSS in the crew cabs.

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
I think only 91 has the VSS.I know 91 was the only year for a 4L80E and a 205 w VSS in the crew cabs.
Ill defer to you you do a lot more bone yard picking than i...

But I *think* 89-90 in the k5 and Burban had it also.
Of course in 88 the trucks went ifs.(1500)
But the suv stayed sfa through the end of the true k5 body style

1-tonmudder

Dont do that I could be wrong too.It might have been before 91.I had three,one was VSS and I didnt even look at the date on the tag.Wanna blow the mind of the kid at the parts store,go in and ask for parts for one of them.

justjeepin86

which one was that?
I've done a few ls swaps at this point...

Am I forgetting? Did I sell you one that had an issue? If so I hope you would have let me know ...If I sold somethig that wasnt as I represented Id have made it right in a heartbeat...
No, not from you directly. I bought it from 98yota. I believe he had your blazer project. We both knew it was locked up and had problems and the price reflected that. However, it was worse than I thought it would be and the parts aren't easy to come by. I bought a driver drop 241 last weekend to see what would interchange. They look very similar after tearing it down.

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
No, not from you directly. I bought it from 98yota. I believe he had your blazer project. We both knew it was locked up and had problems and the price reflected that. However, it was worse than I thought it would be and the parts aren't easy to come by. I bought a driver drop 241 last weekend to see what would interchange. They look very similar after tearing it down.
Ah...that was one I picked up for the 72. I bought it from a junk yard in “running condition” but never got to the project to the point of running it