OBA Dryer

etjeep

I am thinking about adding a dryer for the OBA setup. Googled up "Brakes Incorporated" a name Lonnie gave me for big rig air brake dryers but I got something in MD. I can drag up a lot of specifications but I have yet to see a price, wondering if I can afford.

Anyone got any links? Thanks.

Gary,
I guess I should have been more clear. I want the regenerative kind that the truckers use. Don't want to drown my ARB because I forgot to change the dessicant, or used it all up filling tires or something.

To save off-topic responses, I am not currently entertaining co2 or other lockers because I already have a york and an arb.

there is a place local that sells big truck parts, forgot the name, but a fellow worker's wife and her family own it. I'll check into it and let ya know.

Rob

etjeep said:
Gary,
I guess I should have been more clear. I want the regenerative kind that the truckers use. Don't want to drown my ARB because I forgot to change the dessicant, or used it all up filling tires or something.

To save off-topic responses, I am not currently entertaining co2 or other lockers because I already have a york and an arb.

Brakes Inc on US64 just outside the beltline north east Raleigh.
Jon

MR. GADGET said:
Brakes Inc on US64 just outside the beltline north east Raleigh.
Jon

What he said, blue building on the right side heading east on 64 toward Knightdale.

Kevin

Back