Office 'Neck...

ProjekTJ

I decided to spice up the office parking lot today...with a little Salis-beverly Hillbilly action. I got a few finger pointing's and a couple smiles out of it. And hey, Baby got new Shoes too!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_Jeep_20Pics_PDR_0007.jpg
:)

Bumper info

What kind of rear bumper/ carrier are you sportin and do you like it? It looks well built. Been trying to decide what I'm gonna use on my LJ. Thanks Russ

It's a Big Daddy Offroad bumper with the swingaway and rear mount for a winch. It's stout. I like it becuase it has the proctection that comes under the rear quater panels.

Don't be afraid to stop me to talk if you see me. I'm friendly. :D

I did that once on a part run from Chicago back to Detroit. At the time, my 90 YJ was lifted 6", running 33" AT's and had the CJ style roll cage. What I was bringing home was a set of 5 30" MT's for my (at the time) girlfriend's truck, which were in the back seat and a 92+ family style roll cage which was strapped upside down in the existing roll cage. I also had a transfer case in the front passenger seat and some other misc parts on the front passenger seat floor. Drove home with no top at all on and it started raining about mid way home. I just kept driving and eventually the rain stopped. Got a lot of looks that night!

Back