OK all you dang posers, here you go

If anyone decides it time to buy this stuff let me know. I swear I can do a better job. All you have to do is give me your keys and $20.00 doesn't matter where you live. I may even give you some imitation scratches and tree limbs caught on the mirrors for that real 4 wheeling look.

fryedaddy said:
If anyone decides it time to buy this stuff let me know. I swear I can do a better job. All you have to do is give me your keys and $20.00 doesn't matter where you live. I may even give you some imitation scratches and tree limbs caught on the mirrors for that real 4 wheeling look.

It could be hard to find any mud around here, hasn't rained in a long time! :flipoff2:
What people will try to sell
It should be on Ebay :flipoff2:

ramitall2 said:
what the f^c&k is that all about :gay: , ive got to get me some of that :lol:

actually it works great...had to use a couple of cans to get the desired effect:

IMG_3187.sized.jpg

and I put it on extra thick on the front!!

IMG_3186.sized.jpg

you like how I parked it in the woods for an even more convincing pic?

:D :D

Greg

bigwaylon said:
actually it works great...had to use a couple of cans to get the desired effect:

IMG_3187.sized.jpg

IMG_3186.sized.jpg

Greg

How easy does the stuff come off? I have never used a product like that before. Did you just use a hose or did you have to scrape it off? How does it affect the environment? You have a pretty steady hand for applying it with a shaker can. I wonder if they have industrial applications that can be used in sprayguns? :D

hey greg, how much did u have to spray on the raditor to get it to over heat. :flipoff2: seriously though, about a week or so after i was goin up to winston to help joel with a lift mine over heated 4 times on I-40. u should have seen my face when i look at the back of the raditor :lol:.

Wolfpack OffRoad said:
How easy does the stuff come off? I have never used a product like that before. Did you just use a hose or did you have to scrape it off? How does it affect the environment? You have a pretty steady hand for applying it with a shaker can. I wonder if they have industrial applications that can be used in sprayguns? :D

actually...I bought a big drum, and tapped into the fresh water supply at the local car wash...instead of getting it clean, it sprayed an even coat over the whole Jeep...

it's easy to clean off...it's actually edible and tastes like dark chocolate...so I just parked the Jeep outside of WeightWatchers one Saturday morning, and when I came back at lunch it was spotless...

which means it's fairly environmentally friendly... :D

Greg

bigwaylon said:
actually...I bought a big drum, and tapped into the fresh water supply at the local car wash...instead of getting it clean, it sprayed an even coat over the whole Jeep...

it's easy to clean off...it's actually edible and tastes like dark chocolate...so I just parked the Jeep outside of WeightWatchers one Saturday morning, and when I came back at lunch it was spotless...

which means it's fairly environmentally friendly... :D

Greg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigwaylon said:

IMG_3187.sized.jpg

IMG_3186.sized.jpg

Greg

Problem is, most of those 2wd poser Stupid Useless Vehicles (SUV) couldn't get TO the woods for the pic.

Back