Ok people in apex/ surronding areas

Tim

Who alls around me....need to find some close peeps and a sponsor.....

I know that I do not need my sponsor to be near me but I kinda would like them to....

oh yeah guys I got my 4x4....its a 94 geo tracker.....

peace- tim

I'm in Apex. However, I don't think anyone has ever refered to me as one of their peeps. You can PM me if you want a sponsor.

actually its a suzuki product :flipoff2: so there :bling:

tracker_flex4.JPG

tracker_1.jpg

im getting some kumhu venture mt 235's or 30's and 1.5 inches of lift to start her out but then ill be getting my trail worthy later

timmersinger said:
actually its a suzuki product :flipoff2: so there :bling:

Which makes it better, much better. :cool:

yeah it does...don't knock the zuk cause it "knocks" back its a real hard knocker.... i guess :confused:

timmersinger said:
it was but the geo tracker was made by suzuki....they call it the sidekick ;)
Ther both made buy suzuki just one has a the geo name
like th mazda pickup is a ford ranger
and a isusu is a Chev s10
honda passport is a isusu rodeo

and so on
and jeep is made buy
Willys
Kaiser
AMC
and Chrysler

Chevy didn't make anything that got good enough gas mileage to offset their trucks for the government standards so they bought the whole Geo line frome someone else. The wonderful metro... It's a suzuki swift, and the Prizim is a toyota corolla. GM isn't into making more than two cars and two trucks. A big and a medium of each. Then they stick different bodies on them, call it a pontiac or oldsmobile and sell 'em.

Tires and a lift are a start, but that doesn't make you a wheeler. Once you get your 'rig' built up a little, take it out and see how it does and meet someone at an event to get sponsored.

rattlecanpaint said:
Chevy didn't make anything that got good enough gas mileage to offset their trucks for the government standards so they bought the whole Geo line frome someone else. The wonderful metro... It's a suzuki swift, and the Prizim is a toyota corolla. GM isn't into making more than two cars and two trucks. A big and a medium of each. Then they stick different bodies on them, call it a pontiac or oldsmobile and sell 'em.

nothin wrong with that:)

ooo......ok.. I thought they(under 21) could not even get a screen name...go's to show you how much I read......duuuu

Back