Ok4wd Internet sales beware

Veeps

OK here are my dealings with Ok4wd placed an order over the Internet sales for a 6 inch BDS excursion lift kit look like a great price 1001.18 no tax free shipping order placed on 9/17 get a confirmation of kit ordered with all options and a confirmation of price funds were placed on hold .
Friday comes around no action on order no shipment ect.
Wait a few more hours and still no action ,so I called the company they said Internet order guy is out. OK I can understand he might be sick. Monday comes around wait all morning no action on order. Give them a call again wait on the phone five minutes or so they come back online and say they can't find the Internet sales person he will call back.
After sometime he calls back and says he was getting ready to call me before I called them. He proceeds to tell me that the kit ordered was incomplete and price was wrong that the shocks and you bolts or not ordered that it would be an extra $278
I say OK reorder. Then I got to thinking about it. While ordering the kit online it would not let you complete the order unless you selected those two options shocks/U bolts. Went back and looked at the order confirmation and sure enough shocks ubolts were on there. Called them back and explain the situation and they would not honor the original price all they would do is cancel or charge a new price. So beware OK4wd Internet pricing
sorry for the long post but thought people should know to be careful when ordering from OK4wd over the Internet
To top it off funds are still being held so I cant order another kit from somewhere else so that clears up

Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-12-54.png
The only way I could come with that total was to not select anything for the rear lift. Sounds like a website fluke, and for the number of combinations of selections, I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
Back