Oliver's Driveshafts, Winston-Salem, NC

Deepair3

It's SCUBA TIME!!!!!
All I can say is WOW! The PO welded a stub on the broken tube of the driveshaft and got it to work before I bought the wrangler. A buddy last night said that the Drive shaft looked out of balance. I took it to David and Andrew and It was totally screwed up. They said it was the worst they had seen in a while. They created a new shaft and balanced it to the point that there is NO vibration now in My 88 Wrangler! These guys did a shaft for my Datsun 260Z when these guys were in preschool 25+ years ago. The shop has moved down the street and the faces are younger but the quality is top notch and the price was right on. Thanks Guys!

Bill Adams

Here's a pic...

Attachments

• 0816121704.jpg
    0816121704.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,547
Awesome guys down there!!!

All I can say is WOW! The PO welded a stub on the broken tube of the driveshaft and got it to work before I bought the wrangler. A buddy last night said that the Drive shaft looked out of balance. I took it to David and Andrew and It was totally screwed up. They said it was the worst they had seen in a while. They created a new shaft and balanced it to the point that there is NO vibration now in My 88 Wrangler! These guys did a shaft for my Datsun 260Z when these guys were in preschool 25+ years ago. The shop has moved down the street and the faces are younger but the quality is top notch and the price was right on. Thanks Guys!

Bill Adams

Glad your happy with it Bill. Btw I was in high school 25 years ago... :)

Back