Olivers Driveshafts

blasterr1

man, dave and his crew at olivers delivered big time for me! my truck was in dire need of ball joints before a beach trip this weekend, and with one phone call, all my worries were gone!

dropped the truck off this a.m. and got a call to come get pick it up at 3 this afternoon! talk about quick service, quality work, with great prices, and man does the truck drive like new again! dave even offered to give me a ride somewhere if i needed it after handing him my keys. (my ride was a little late) heck, ive already told the boss to schedule our 2 work trucks to be done in the next couple of weeks.

dave and crew, i thank you !!

if you need anything, ill be happy to help anyway i can (but it will have to wait till after i get back from the beach)

thanks again

jason

I'll be taking my rig in tomorrow for drive shafts overhaul. Original ones on the initial build have always had issues. I've heard great things about them, and hope they will solve all my issues.

They just made custom shafts both front and rear. Solved so many issues from the poorly made ones from the initial build. Great work guys.

good to hear recon........glad everything got worked out for you. i need to get dave to quote me a one piece shaft for my super duty.

The rig performed flawlessly the other day with the new shafts. He really fixed my previous badly made shafts.

Ordered my CV shaft for a SYE kit we got installed this weekend. Called Dave with my measurments monday at 9 am and UPS dropped it of this morning (tuesday) at 10:30.

Now thats what i call fast service, i will be recomending olivers to anyone in need of a driveshaft.

Thanks Dave

Just had front suspension and rear drive shaft work done on my Dodge and drives a whole lot better. Solved my shudder and wandering steering problems. Thanks again for the work you guys did.

Hutch

Back