Oliver's...

UTfball68

Gotta say, one of the best shops I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I dropped off front and rear driveshafts over the weekend (they're closed) for my 79 Bronco to get new U-joints and CV's. Their next day of business, I got a call around lunch time telling me they were ready to be picked up. I couldn't get there by the time they closed, so my father picked up the shafts for me the next day. My father forgot to pick up a box that had my CV and ubolts in...they kept it til the next day for me.

So overall, I'm extremely pleased and they were extremely flexible to work with and had some of the lowest prices around. I'll have no issues every going back there.

I also have had good experiences dealing with Dave at Oliver's. He made the front driveshaft for my buggy and modified the rear one. I got my Atlas t-case and Reid Racing knuckles from him too. Great prices and great service!

i just put the drive shaft in my truck tonight (after wrongly diagnosing 4x4 issues for 6 months) and realized my drive shaft is to short so im gonna get them to build me one this week.

I dropped off 2 shafts Thursday morning to be shortened and they had them ready at lunch time the same day. Thanks Guys

Back