OMG 97' RM 250

Trailmaster C

Ok so a co worker had this rm 250 for sale and I have been wanting one a while so I got it! It was not running and I had to fix it thought it was gonna be CHEAP/ EASY but was not! Turned out the Stator was bad or something, was not getting any fire! Any way I got another complete ignition off e bay and now it runs!!! I am 43 yrs old and have not rode in over 20 yrs! Boy is this thing BADDD I was amazed at how much power it has and am lookn forward to a ride! I must admit I am not as brave as I once was!
any way here is a pic!
RM250-2.jpg

i had a 98 RM250, it was wayyyyy too fast, i rebuilt the whole thing last year then got rid of it. fun bike, but too much for me

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b323_JonMetty_dirtbike_IMG_3102.jpg

We still have a 94 RMX 250 enduro, a rediculously fast bike... Few years ago we got a trade on a 03 RM 250 fully built, I rode it once, never again, Im around 280 lbs and it lifted me up through 3rd gear, that was as fast as I ever got it.

lol, nothing like a modern 250cc motocrosser !
I have a 2000 YZ-250. every time I get on, it's Yee Haw!

Yea i had a 02 Rm 250 rebuilt the whole motor was extremely fast rode it for 2 weeks and the cdi box went out. Would post a pic but dk how. Now im on a yz

nice zuki! i used to have a 05 rm125 i bought back in early 07 for $1400. found a guy needin money. was pretty quick for a 125 zinger. aint nothin liek a 2 stroke. thats a supe rclean sami you got there

Back