Operation Free Willie

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
No you pervs, keep it in place.

This is the obligatory rally call for something I don't know anything about but feel compelled to make a scene anyway bc thats the 'Mercan way

I heard ol' Uncle got nabbed holding a Democrat sign and went ballistic about saving the whales

No prices on multiple items in his for sale thread after multiple warnings. Somebody beat me to it. I was going to just move the whole thread to “Freebies” since he was being a smartass about it. 🤷‍♂️

No prices on multiple items in his for sale thread after multiple warnings. Somebody beat me to it. I was going to just move the whole thread to “Freebies” since he was being a smartass about it. 🤷‍♂️
Lame.
I'm sticking with the closet Democrat theory.

Although if he's peddling stuff for free... I guess it fits

I was going to just move the whole thread to “Freebies” since he was being a smartass about it. 🤷‍♂️
well shit that would have made this thread title very apprpriate

Looks like he accumulated enough demerits to lose posting privileges for a week. I unbanned him and deleted the thread. Figure we can reinstate the thread if he tries to stick a bit closer to the rules.

#banmagheddon2.0

1724119908782.jpeg

Looks like he accumulated enough demerits to lose posting privileges for a week. I unbanned him and deleted the thread. Figure we can reinstate the thread if he tries to stick a bit closer to the rules.
Lame. Friggin paroled him before he even finished his sentence. Libtard. :flipoff2:

I never understood why people wouldn't just put a price in their listing and then get upset when asked to. You would think if you had a price you wanted, you'd just put it there. 9 times out of 10, if there is no price I just ignore it. On the other hand, if there is a price 9 times out of 10 I try and justify why I need to buy it.

I never understood why people wouldn't just put a price in their listing and then get upset when asked to. You would think if you had a price you wanted, you'd just put it there. 9 times out of 10, if there is no price I just ignore it. On the other hand, if there is a price 9 times out of 10 I try and justify why I need to buy it.
Since they were listed for parts I really couldn't list a price for each sparkplug and lug nut. However, I will endeavor to list a price from now on.

Back