paint/body shop recommendation near Raleigh, Apex, Fuquay, Holly Springs, Garneretc?

Shannon

Two things:
One, slight rust bubbles coming up through fender edge on 1996 bronco. Probably just want to fix and shoot the whole thing. Never wrecked and no body damage (dents), just minor surface rust in a couple of spots.
Two, 2000 Ford Windstar, want to get this ready to sell. Have a couple of Keyed spots from the wally world parking lot and a few door dings, also the front plastic bumper is pushed in on one side. I'm pretty sure it will just pop out, but can't get to the back side of the bumper without taking the entire thing off, so haven't worried about it.
Looking for recommendation on good shop/person to do this. I just want it done right the first time for a fair price, especially the bronco as I'm keeping this for a long time (my dad bought it new in 96 and I just dropped a new motor and tranny in it at 184k).
Recommendations appreciated.
Thanks,
Shannon
sshirk@yahoo.com

Thank you. I didn't go back far enough in the threads to see that one. Appreciate it. Local too, can't beat that.

Carl, I think I found your number in some old threads. Will give you a call this afternoon. I'm on the road to Charlotte tonight for some meetings, back on Wed.

Shannon

Back