Paint in Raleigh

OnlyOneDR

I need to get the bed and rear flares on my truck sprayed to match the cab (replaced the bed due to getting smashed up on the trail). Show-quality finish not required but done right and with the PPG paint (code AW8) to match and clear coat, flex on the flares/faux rivets. I can do the basic prep, I really need the color/clear. Has to be before the end of April. Got a local quote from Gerber for $1000, not doing that. Bed is on the truck, tailgate is original and does not need paint.

Subject below.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee179_trustonlyme_Frontier_20Project_0DSC06275.jpg

I've found all the good ones are very proud of their work around here. Best bet is travel out of town some if you want any cheaper. I finally bought a sprayer and paint to do a primered fender (off the truck) when I couldn't get it done less than $350. Paid for itself...
On side note, I have a very good friend (Tammy) that works at FinishMasters Inc on Westgate road and she's good with the eye gun to match it up exactly if she can't find it by the factory color code. She's been there 15+ years at least. They only sell paint and supplies, not a body shop.

Keep us posted!

Back