Paint in Triangle

cj777

Looking for a decent paint job around the Raleigh/Durham area. Not looking for a show quality job, but something that will look decent. Any recommendations?

Go to maaco in Raleigh. Upgrade to a decent paint job and you'll be pleased. I had a guy get his 90 something Bette painted and it turned out very nice for the price...not show quality but very nice for a street car. I know and have all the essentials for painting and I'll probably go that route when it comes up.

I've got a painter at my shop who can do it on the side if you want...It'll be cheaper than Maaco I'd think and about a lightyear better in quality. Shop's in Durham on Durham Chapel Hill blvd.

Call me if u need more info

Scott 919-433-5028

I've got a painter at my shop who can do it on the side if you want...It'll be cheaper than Maaco I'd think and about a lightyear better in quality. Shop's in Durham on Durham Chapel Hill blvd.

Call me if u need more info

Scott 919-433-5028
That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be in touch

I've had good experiences with Shannon from HPJ, too. His day job is at a shop in WF, but he does side work.

A TJ (or any jeep) shouldn't be too bad, but my guy is off on vaca until Tuesday so I'll let u guys know. We use PPG Global (about the best paint you can get) and through the shop I guarantee everything forever so there will be no issues there. you could probably save some coin by doing some of the prep work yourself if you want, and we can point you in the right direction if you can stop by the shop sometime.

Brian just give me a call whenever and we'll figure something out.

Scott

Gotcha :) I sent Scotty a PM I'd call but i'm really not close yet. I was hoping to get a a ballpark costs though so i don't have any surprises :)

My plan was to do the basic prep work and have him look over and finish up anything I missed then have him spray it. If you talk to him and he can ballpark some figures post them up.

Gotcha :) I sent Scotty a PM I'd call but i'm really not close yet. I was hoping to get a a ballpark costs though so i don't have any surprises :)
I sent him a pm a while back as well and never never got a response

Back