People taking your money

Chaos

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have an 89 Grand Wagoner. I know it is not some extreme monster, but it works great for what I want it to do. I have been looking to get a simple winch bumper and some rock sliders made for it. I have asked 2 guys/shops in the area for quotes. 1 never returned any calls, after at least 5 on my part, and the other made a commitment and I never heard from again. I am quite sure my money spends the same....:confused:

I am one of the guys he is talking about. However, the last time I heard from Sam he said he was going to talk to his wife and get back to me. I haven't heard anything since. I sent him a PM so I hope we can get this cleared up.

I will definitely take care of this stuff if you want Sam. We just have to schedule a definite time a little bit ahead. I apologize if I did not get a message you left.

Zubz is a greatr vendor...

and to add my .02 "I need to talk to my wife" sounds like you wern't prepared to make the yes/no decision in the first place...

It was definitely a "yes/no" on the scheduling we were talking about.....not the actual job.

It is a little harder for me now with it being a part time gig but I try and take care of people the best I can. It doesn take me some time to respond if I get the message sometimes and I have a pretty full schedule doing work on weekends but I do the best I can for people.

Let me know if I can help.

Back