Performance Innovations is the bomb!!

tjrob

I recently discovered Performance Innovations thru my diesel forum. I just had my dodge transmission done there as well as an axle swap and some gear work done on my TJ. Top notch work, clean shop, knowledgeable techs. I would recommend them to anyone.

I joke around with my friends any family saying that i wish their cars would break so they could bring them to Performance Innovations for anything. Its so nice finally being able to bring my trucks and jeep somewhere that is clean and knows their shit! they had no problem showing me what was excactly wrong with my transmission and showing me what they do to prevent it and upgrade.

Who are you?

I had nothing but good experiences, i thought the point of this section was to share experiences with local shops?

Mods can you help me out?

Who are you?
I had nothing but good experiences, i thought the point of this section was to share experiences with local shops?
Mods can you help me out?

I think there has been enough bad experiences with that shop, to outweigh one good experience.

OTOH, I'm am glad you had a good experience, you should consider yourself lucky.

Back