Picture Issue. Please consider

NCJeepin

My camera takes really good photos, at its lowest setting the pics are like 141K witch is over the pic size limit.

Is there any way you could bump the JPG size limit to 150K or maybe let me "buy" a membership that will allow me to post this size of picture? I'm willing to donate more to beable to do that... Thanks!!

Sorry, that limit is set because not all folks have broadband, some still use dial up. There are some free utilities that will resize your pictures.

I can email large pics to myself and before sending, I get a choice of the original size or whether to make them smaller for the message. Makes life a bit easier for me :lol:
RQ

My camera takes really good photos, at its lowest setting the pics are like 141K witch is over the pic size limit.

Is there any way you could bump the JPG size limit to 150K or maybe let me "buy" a membership that will allow me to post this size of picture? I'm willing to donate more to beable to do that... Thanks!!

Just download windows power toys. there is a image resizer that you can use. or get a online picture service and link to them

Take photos at whatever resolution you want and resize them later. There are dozens of programs - all freeware - that'll resize, crop, adjust brightness and contrast, and save the edited image. Irfanview and Picasa are both decent.

Or... just buy Photoshop. ;)

also picsize.com

or picshrink or something similar...
let me search

there should be software that came with your camera for doing this. Don't PC's come with some sort of image software too? I work on mac so I don't know, I'm asking.

You are being a good netizen by resizing your pics so as to conserve bandwidth. Unless you want prints made of what you are uploading it's not necessary to post huge pics.

Back