Pictures?

John B.

After you have uploaded a picture from your computer to a post. How do you get it to show up in the post without having to click on the little attachment icon first?

I want to see the pic in the post without clicking on the attachment to see it.

After you have uploaded a picture from your computer to a post. How do you get it to show up in the post without having to click on the little attachment icon first?
I want to see the pic in the post without clicking on the attachment to see it.

under your User CP, Goto Pictures and Albums and upload the picture there, then below the picture in your album is the Code, Copy and paste it in the post.

Will look like [img]www.your imagepicture url .com in the post

picture.php

under your User CP, Goto Pictures and Albums and upload the picture there, then below the picture in your album is the Code, Copy and paste it in the post.
Will look like [img]www.your imagepicture url .com in the post

^Thanks...I figured that one easy enough. How pics per post can you add?

hyperlink it, or just attach one pic per post
reply to your own post and attach another.

^Chip...I may be a little slow. I don't understand what you mean. How would it let me hyperlink to something that is only on my computer.

maybe I don't quite understand....
What about just clicking the upload image (paperclip icon), upload img (3max)
then close that little window, then click the paperclip icon again and choose the picture or insert all.
is that what you want?
upload.gif
insert.gif

yeah thats how you actually insert images into a post INSTEAD of hosting them and posting inside the actual IMG tag

but file size limitations...

^^^Thanks Lorenzo. That was a lot easier.

well glad I could help
This is one of the FEW boards we can do that on.
Most everywhere its turned off.

Also this is how you can get around the BS photobucket flicker rules for the Garage.... you know what I mean.

:popcorn:

Back