Power stroke 4.6 V6

Ridgerunner

So I saw a newer cabover flat bed Ford truck and it said Power stroke 4.6 does any one know any thing about these and what esle they may have come in?

I am thinking about more options for the diesel cvonversion on my grand Waggoneer

Ya i keep waiting on them to make a true 3/4 ton truck, good GVRW smaller diesel minus the 7k empty weight of the Super Duties..

But discussions have always brought up that doing that would cut into their profitable SD sales..

I've said it time/time again, give me an truck that has 10k tow rating, and an honest 25mpg DD (28-30highway) MPG and ill buy one tomorrow and dump my DD and tow rig.

To answer your question its based off the 6.0L designed to use/share parts etc..

To answer your question its based off the 6.0L designed to use/share parts etc..

And it seems to share in some of the problems as well, I've seen many of them on a hook being hauled back to the dealership.

Several tow companies in Ral are using them as roll backs and short wheel base wreckers as well.

these are supposed to be the diesels that they use in the land rovers in europe and they are gonna start offering them in the F150 some time between the 2009 and 2010 model. ford is also going to an in house 6.7 v8 diesel for the super duties by 2010. and i think they are even talking about a smaller diesel for ranger size trucks and suvs

no if this is the same engine that i think it is, they have been using it in europe in the land rovers for a while now. dont think there are any problems with them

no if this is the same engine that i think it is, they have been using it in europe in the land rovers for a while now. dont think there are any problems with them
Wait until Ford gets ahold of them. International trucks with the old 7.3 Stroke didn't have near the problems that Ford trucks did with the same engine.

A rover with an International engine? That would be surprising.

Back