Pre Made Japanese Foods?

Cherokeekid88

Anyone who loves Japanese food know if there are any local markets in the triad that sell pre-made japanese foods such as Onigiri (Rice balls wrapped in seaweed),Ramen, Bento boxes, Anko, Drinks, Yakisoba, sandwiches and things like that?

I've heard a lot of people like these:
1640890713876.png

vendingmachine_mainimage.jpg

Somebody put this in Hanes Mall it would shut that gawdawful food court down.

2c16ba527bc09079fccd9c94cecb8157e3242be76add3185b7d1b17626bad840_1.jpg

Not what you asked for, but get a Blackstone.
Japanese cuising is really easy to make, unless you want to be a sushi chef...in which case anything made more than an hour ago is bad no matter how preserved because of soak in.

Japanese cuising is really easy to make, unless you want to be a sushi chef...in which case anything made more than an hour ago is bad no matter how preserved because of soak in.
I actually do have a blackstone and do fix hibachi on it pretty often. I am just specifically looking for Japanese snacks and meals on the go. Found 2 places locally that MIGHT have what I am looking for, but will find out tomorrow

Americanized asian cuisine is really easy to make, unless you want to be a sushi chef...in which case anything made more than an hour ago is bad no matter how preserved because of soak in.[/B]

Fixed it for ya.

There is a store in Chapel Hill and in Greensboro. I do not know the names of them, one of the Japanese ladies in my office has purchased some Ramen for me there, I’ll have to ask the names of the stores.

When I go to Harbor Freight in Pineville (south of Charlotte) I always see this Japanese Grocery store but never have gone in. Doesn't appear to be a chain though so Nothing came up in a search near you.

Li Ming's Global Mart on West Gate City Blvd. in Greensboro. I haven't been to that location but I've been to the Li Ming's in Durham. If you make it out to Cary, H Mart on High House Road is another good option.

Back