Propane parts - www.altfuel.com

kaiser715

Doing hard time
For those who have crossed over to the dark side, or thinking about it....

I needed a bunch of propane parts and pieces to get my 715 wrapped up. I've bought before from Dillon Supply. I have also got stuff from propaneguy.com and nash lift truck.

The other night, I was looking for parts and specs online, found one place that had good descriptions, pictures, a price list, etc.... got my order today, it was 100% correct...and cheaper than they quoted. By the list prices, everything I ordered should have been $360ish, got it for 178.18 by the time they discounted everything. I'm sure that the discount varies with the total $$ of the order.

3/8 service hose was 2.30 a foot -- Dillon right now is 4.89 and tax, and only had 10' in stock in Raleigh, and 11' in Charlotte.

They got Impco stuff, all manner of lockoffs and solenoids, both forged fittings and UL-rated brass (the right stuff for the job), all the hoses, etc. I ordered a bunch of stuff, and it was all in stock and shipped the same day.

The place is www.altfuel.com

They also have a good propane tech/troubleshooting PDF on their website...got a printed version with the order, too.

Two thumbs up for them if you need 'pane stuff. I got no relation to them, other than as a very happy customer.

Back