Propane Tuner in Raleigh

StudNuts

Im looking for somewhere I can take the buggy to get the propane dialed in or double checked that I have it dialed in properly. I used a wideband 02 to dial it in, but I want to have someone that knows their sh!t diagnose it so I know it is properly tuned in. Anyone know of a place in Raleigh.

There's a place in Apex called Propane Trucks that *may* be able to help ya.. it's on 55, about a mile from US-1... If I ever am around there when they're open, I'm gonna stop in and ask...

give CAM (carolina auto masters) a call. he does a nice job with damn near anything else, i imagine he could dyno tune a propane motor too.

I second the CAM comment, give Jeff a call. He burned a chip for my K5 and did a great job. He is a real smart guy and will work with you until you get it setup like you want it.

dawson444 said:
I second the CAM comment, give Jeff a call. He burned a chip for my K5 and did a great job. He is a real smart guy and will work with you until you get it setup like you want it.

You got a number for this place? CAM doesnt appear in the yellow pages.

CAROLINA AUTO MASTERS (919) 680-3966
113 N ELIZABETH ST
DURHAM, NC 27701

Quick search through realpages.com :flipoff2:

Thanks for the contact info. I called and talked to the guy. He said he has never 'tuned' a propane vehicle, but he said he does have some knowledge of propane workings and the impco mixer. He seemed pretty interested in giving it a shot though. Ill see how it goes. So I made an appt., and the buggys going on a dyno ;)

Back