Quadratec

R Q

A couple of weeks ago I had to order some Dana 20 parts. Googled and saw that they had the best parts breakdown and their site looked good so I tried to order but had questions so I waited until the next day and called. Guy #1 wasn't sure so he promised to call me back the next morning by 10am because I stressed to him that I needed these parts ASAP! He didn't call in time so I called them again and got a different guy who was very sure of himself but as it turns out not as good as he thought.
I bought a seal kit and although it seemed to have all I needed, he said not so I ordered a separate seal to be sure. (now I have 3 seals of the same kind, only need one) Also I needed TWO detent balls and TWO springs, he figured I only needed one detent ball even though I had quantities and part numbers written out to make sure I got my order correct.
I didn't get one ball and couldn't proceed without the second. I called and he assured me I was wrong and only offered regular ground shipping as way to make it right.
Regardless of who was right ( I was), they should have done better to fix me up quickly.
I fixed my own issue and don't need the second part even though I paid for 3 day ground.
SO, the moral of the story is to be careful of Quadratec.

Back