Quiet family campground?

TARider

Looking to do some tent camping with the family. The 2 requirements are nice clean bath house and no loud drunk campers.
I enjoy being loud and drunk as much as anyone but not with my little girls around. And if the bath house is nasty it leads to dirty looks all weekend from the wife....
Either mountains or beach.
Thanks

were going to kinser park in tn next week it suppose to be pretty family oriented but its our first time out there! dunno how far ya wanting to go out tho it would be good haul from NC id imagine!?!?!?

Looks like that is about a 4 hour drive. That's probably about the furthest I'd want to go. Please post back after your trip.

will do they have water slide knolachucky river is where ill be the whole week were there tho good fishing, they have a pool, game room, white water rafting, i checked it out on kinserpark.com but facebook has better pics to show ya the layout ill def post how it was when we get back!

Have heard great things about this one...

Black Mountain Campground

Hwy 80 S
Burnsville, NC 28714

Business (828) 682-6146

Steel Creek up above Morganton is good for tent camping just not my favorite for camper camping. If I'm not mistaken they did some up grades to the bath houses last year.

BTW they have a no alcohol rule.

Have heard great things about this one...

Black Mountain Campground

Hwy 80 S
Burnsville, NC 28714

Business (828) 682-6146

I have been here many times. Great hiking, awesome stream for swimming or trout fishing, and no alcohol. It sits in the shadow of Mount Mitchell.

Great place and should be relatively cool temps due to the elevation. Glad it is in my back yard!

Oh, and don't swim too close to the old low water damn... it has a massive keeper hole.

Meadows of Dan Family Campground was one of the most pleasant campgrounds I've been to. It's minutes from Mabry Mill, right off the Parkway. Shady back-ins and big pull-throughs.

Meadows of Dan Family Campground was one of the most pleasant campgrounds I've been to. It's minutes from Mabry Mill, right off the Parkway. Shady back-ins and big pull-throughs.
I agree, great CG. Tanglewood Park in Clemmons is nice also.

Just thought about this, Tom Johnson's RV dealer has a great CG in Marion,NC! Great for kids with bicycles.

I do not think tanglewood has tent camping. Zooland just south of Ashboro is a nice place with lots for the kids to do.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just spent the weekend camping about 25 minutes from you @ Dan Nicholas Park in Sailsbury. There is tons of stuff for kids; small zoo, miniature golf (don't how to spell put put), gem mine, paddle boats, etc. Very quiet and super clean bath houses. I only saw one drunk the entire weekend but he was well behaved.

Back