Radiator123.com

cyoung

Anybody ever heard of or dealt with radiator123.com or one of their listed manufacturers "Longer Life Radiators"?

Their prices look very low, at least what I checked.

Thanks,
Charles

I used radiator.com not too long ago. the wife's WJ radiator cracked on a Saturday afternoon. I got on their website and began a chat with a salesperson. Figured it was someone in India or something. They said the WJs had several different radiators and would like me to talk to their Jeep person before ordering, again thinking it would be someone in India. So I called their number late Saturday afternoon, actually talked to someone in the USA, and had my new radiator sitting on my front porch Monday morning. They have warehouses in NC. The radiator even had the fittings for the tranny cooler already installed, so I didn't have to reuse the old ones.

we use 1800RADIATOR a lot, they are fast and deliver to the shop. their prices are really good and they have almost everything in stock

radiatorbarn

radiatorbarn.com is in raliegh and jacksonville, fl if it comes from raleigh it come the next day ...i would say that they have pretty good customer service as well. i ordered the 3 row for my tj at least 4 yrs ago no probs so far with anything lifetime warranty i think too

Back