RCI - Top notch customer service

livetorun

Mammary Enthusiast
So by now, most of you have heard of the RCI fuel cell troubles. I know some of the guys in the recent post had theirs replaced by RCI when they failed. I have had a 19 gallon RCI cell for two and a half years with no problems. I called and talked to the guy last week for probably 15-20 minutes. I explained to him that I wasnt having trouble with mine but was losing confidence in it with others' issues. The guy (I'm assuming he is the owner) was super nice. He explained how RCI was a circle track company and had only started selling to the offroad crowd 4-5 years ago but he wanted to make things right. Summitt Racing is listing them as offroad tanks even though they really arent. To make a short story long, I was able to buy a new bladder in a box style directly from them for a very low cost even though I wasnt having any problems. He didnt have to go out of his way to do that, heck he didnt have to do anything at all considering they are sold with no warranty. And to add to that, the new tank was sitting on my deck 3 days later. Thumbs up to the customer service and RCI wanting to make things right!

Back