Reasons to change your camper light bulbs to LED

Willc

So while working on the quicksilver I changed one of the fan light combos to led .I was hooked to solar at the time that is why there is a high voltage shown. It is amazing the difference one light can make so if you have an older camper just add up the bulbs. This is a 124 wedge base.
Starting voltage
PXL_20211015_165703181.jpg

With led on
PXL_20211015_165716231.jpg

With conventional bulb
PXL_20211015_165809437.jpg

Yes I know my charge controller is shot . But the evidence speaks clear Led for the win

cranbiz

I had the same results with my popup. LED bulbs made a huge difference in voltage drop and in extending the on board battery life.

LBarr2002

My camper came with LEDs in everything except the stove hood. We wanted to use that as a night light for the kids so swapped it over to LED.

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
Soon as I pulled in the driveway with my camper I ordered the LED bulbs. Massive difference in brightness and extending battery life.

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
Are yall just grabbing lights from Amazon or is there a preferred LED source?

I just got mine off Amazon, for the last 2 campers. And all my vehicles

cranbiz

I just swapped out all the lights in the motorhome except the stove light to LED's I even swapped out the cab dome light which is an automotive light.

Got everything from Amazon. I got a pack of 20 for $17 These are performing outstandingly.